• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

saturday night 2/28 Spartans in Southington

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Got me. I'd like to go but I don't know when anyone is planning to be there. Then again, Brian's still not home so until he gets here, I'm stuck.

powhunter

My head hurts...Someone told me I was drinking tequila out of the bottle...glad todays not a pow day!!

steveo

Grassi21

My head hurts...Someone told me I was drinking tequila out of the bottle...glad todays not a pow day!!

steveo

ha ha. good time last night. great to hang with the AZ crew outside of a ski area situation. if i wasn't driving i would have been a mess for sure. such temptation to get bombed.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
You could have crashed at Jeff's house, Grassi! ;) Steve-The tequila must have happened after we left! :eek:

Nice to get out for a couple of hours and have a couple beers. I even was down 1.2 lbs this morning so it didn't seem to affect me weight-wise. ;) If I didn't have to drive, I, too, would have indulged more. But that's okay. It was cool hanging with you guys. :D

2knees

i woke up on Johns couch and it took me like 5 minutes to figure out where the eff i was.....