• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Updates to the 4K Journals

Mohamed Ellozy

Website
home.earthlink.net
The large number of update requests that arrived while I was away (prime hiking season!) discouraged me from getting the job done immediately after my return. Of course postponing the work led to an increase in the backlog, and made me even less eager to get started. I finally did a mammoth updating session, and am (I think) up to date. If your file is not up to date that means that I have lost your email, please send any corrections.

Normally I inform people personally by email when their files are updated. Since I do not have an automated way of doing it I feel that it would be too much extra work this time.

Some general notes on the update process:

1. These files are yours, not mine, so it is up to you to check the updates for accuracy. Errors regularly creep in; if you do not correct them they will not be corrected.

2. It helps a lot if you always include your updated totals in your emails. If you cannot be bothered to do the arithmetic, neither can I :)

I hope to be back on a regular update schedule

MtnMagic

Mohamed: Thank you for taking the Journals over and for your time to continuously update them. I do visit and read them!
:D