• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gloves for the new season?

C

Cubano

If any of you guys have suggestions for new gloves, please post, I am still in search of some.

Thanks
Cubano

Greg

Staff member
Hey Cubano. Welcome to the boards! I have a pair of Marmot A/T which I like a lot, but we sell the Marmot Randonnee which is similar but has a Gore-Tex insert. $99.95 with free shipping is a great price. All orders through our Gear Store helps to support the site. Hope this helps.

C

Cubano

I actually was browsing the PowMag forums and found the PMGear KevGloves for $33 at pmgearusa.com Much better price for a student budget :)

Greg

Staff member
Looks like a great deal. Be sure to let us know how you make out with them.

wavracr

I bought Marmots last year. They were warm and dry and of good quality. I think I paid $ 70 at a ski shop in a mountain area (probably paid a little more).

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
i have a pair of reusch racing gloves and love them. 5 years old and still keeping me warm!

just invest and a decent glove liner and you'll never need those lame hand warmer thingys.

MtnMagic

I wish gloves and mittons would have a temperature rating. Too bad they do not. Until it gets to be -20 below I'll know that I got a deal I saved some bucks. Four days ago on this site, I just purchased :

OUTDOOR RESEARCH Modular Mitt® w/Liner: Removable fleece liner features Velcro® attachments. Excellent for wet and snowy conditions!
Size(s): S, L, XL
Our Price: $60.95

Greg

Staff member
MtnMagic said:
I wish gloves and mittons would have a temperature rating. Too bad they do not. Until it gets to be -20 below I'll know that I got a deal I saved some bucks. Four days ago on this site, I just purchased :

OUTDOOR RESEARCH Modular Mitt® w/Liner: Removable fleece liner features Velcro® attachments. Excellent for wet and snowy conditions!
Size(s): S, L, XL
Our Price: $60.95