• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Auction: 173 cm K2 Cabrawler mogul skis w/ Look PX12s

Greg

Staff member
Selling my Cabrawlers. They have red Look PX12s mounted for a 326mm BSL. I skied them for 2 years, but there's still some life left. Paid $400 for the setup new. Asking $150. They'll be available in a week or so. PM if interested.

Greg

Staff member
Twisters. Because I desperately need to be more like mondeo Moseley.

Greg

Staff member
In all fairness, I'm just playing catch-up with Dale powbmps-Smith

Ha! I missed a pair of new Twisters on eBay for $99. They were those rad green ones he used to ski. I always wanted a pair of those. The retro Course graphics are cool too though. Mounting them up with white Axials to complete the retroness. :lol:

Anyway, back on topic - madroch / o3jeff - you know you want these.. ;)

jack97

Keep the cabrawlers for a while, it would be great during spring where the troughs/ruts get exposed. moguls skis get beaten up but still they still need some protection.

mondeo

just great, now I have to get a pair of Twisters so I can cont. to be like Greg.
You forgot to add the name of an Olympic champion. For example:

"just great, now I have to get a pair of Twisters so I can cont. to be like Greg Traa."

Greg

Staff member
Keep the cabrawlers for a while, it would be great during spring where the troughs/ruts get exposed. moguls skis get beaten up but still they still need some protection.

I was thinking about that, but I'm not the kinda guy that ends up skiing his rock skis anyway. I would rather see them go to a new home. It's an option if nobody is interested.

"just great, now I have to get a pair of Twisters so I can cont. to be like Greg Traa."

:lol:

Mmm. Kari Traa... :)

powbmps

Keeping it clean. I know you like the twister...

610x.jpg

Greg

Staff member
Dude, that's not her skin. Just a pink outfit.

Now some of the other pictures........:oops:

He might be talking about he ones on her naked lady skis....

Madroch

Not out of the question-- but have been debating going with a softer GS ski-- for a little more versatility. I don't see two sets of skis in my immediate future, and may want to replace my everyday ski before too long. Still, may go with used bump and new carvers-- which would put me back in the used cabrawler sweepstakes.