• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: K2 Public Enemy 169

gmcunni

jeff, couple of quick ?

r the bindings mounted normally? the pic looks like they are forward

r the bindings the kind that adjust without having to remount?

o3jeff

jeff, couple of quick ?

I am no professional on this stuff but from what I can tell it appears they are 2 cm forward of traditional. I figured this by putting my boot in and using the little gauge on the side of the ski that you can see in the picture, the center mark of my boot was above the 2.

The bindings do have some adjustability in them. When I bought them last year I just moved them a bit to fit my boot. The guy I got them from I think had a 26 boot iirc.

MR. evil

Let me know. Also will probably be putting up a pair of Mythic Riders(169 I think) too over the next few days(89 or 90 width).

How much are you going to be selling the MR's for?

bvibert

Staff member
jeff, couple of quick ?

They don't look like demo bindings, so the toe piece won't have any adjustability to them, but the heel pieces will have a decent amount of travel. The best would be to compare the BSL of your son's boots to that of Jeff's boots.

o3jeff

They don't look like demo bindings, so the toe piece won't have any adjustability to them, but the heel pieces will have a decent amount of travel. The best would be to compare the BSL of your son's boots to that of Jeff's boots.

That's correct, they are not demo bindings. it looks like the back piece will go adjust back about inch or so.

Grassi21

Last chance, dropping them off at the Mount Southington ski swap tomorrow.

hmmmm thats this weekend? i may try to dump my nordicas and heads. if i can't do it at southington i will take a stab at sundown.

o3jeff

Equipment drop off is tomorrow 12-8.

Dropped off three pairs of skis, hopefully come this time next week I will be down to a two ski quiver. Next problem will be staying away from skidmarks place so the quiver doesn't grow again:grin: