• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mooseland Grill

MichaelJ

Website
www.saletnik.org
Since it's a destination for so many of us, and so often impacts our post-hike get-togethers, I think it's worth noting that as of the start of September, the Mooseland Grill was for sale.

I don't know anything else, though I'd be surprised if someone would buy it without the intention of keeping it open, especially with Pizza Pub in Twin Mountain currently closed (is it still?).

SilentCal

Dang, it would be cool to open a hiker-oriented resteraunt in that location. It's about as central as you can get in the Whites. With the amount of trails in the Whites, I'm very surprised you don't see businesses try to catch the eye of hikers more. Anyone know of businesses that try to?

thetrailboss

Staff member
AZ could lease Cannon for the winter to ski and operate this place in the summer for hiking.

That's it. I quit law school, Greg gets out of IT, Bob gets back in the skiing biz, it's all good.

:beer:

:D

Greg

Staff member
thetrailboss said:
AZ could lease Cannon for the winter to ski and operate this place in the summer for hiking.

That's it. I quit law school, Greg gets out of IT, Bob gets back in the skiing biz, it's all good.

Can ctenidae line up an investor?

bvibert

Staff member
thetrailboss said:

Hey!! I want in on this plan too! :D :beer: