• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Forum/Firefox help

bvibert

Staff member
yup. thanks for the help. I can totally see how my little link is screwing everything up.

I don't think that's what he's saying at all. More like how it's a little hypocritical that someone would be using adblock to block ads when they're using the internet to promote their business.

Swamp Dog

I don't think that's what he's saying at all. More like how it's a little hypocritical that someone would be using adblock to block ads when they're using the internet to promote their business.

yeah, I get what he's saying. Since when does anyone give a sh*t about ads being blocked? It's like changing channels during commercials. Because I don't want to watch commercials on Channel 5 means I can't advertise there?

So Greg (and channel 5) should be able to control the user's experience.

Greg

Staff member
yeah, I get what he's saying. Since when does anyone give a sh*t about ads being blocked? It's like changing channels during commercials. Because I don't want to watch commercials on Channel 5 means I can't advertise there?

So Greg (and channel 5) should be able to control the user's experience.

I'm not going to go into the debate over this since it's futile. People are going to do what they're going to do. Just realize this site is free to use. Presumably your cable television subscription is not.