• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gallery

bvibert

Staff member
What happens when you try to open a picture? Is there an album in particular that you're having trouble with?

Sparky

sorry i sent that message somehow before i was done. What I ment to say was gthat it is that way for all the albums in the gallary. Sometimes I can see that pictures in threads, but never in the gallery. I thought this was because of Surf Control however if i can see them on the Colorado site...

bvibert

Staff member
Well as far as I know the Colorado site it completely seperate from this one, but it should be set up the same. What browser are you using, is it possible that you have some sort of ad blocking set up thats blocking .jpg's from alpinezone.com?

Sparky

Microsoft internet explore. somethings do get blocked, and I through that it was the surf control, but if I can see them on one site why not the other?

bvibert

Staff member
If you have software that is blocking jpeg images from alpinezone.com for some reason, but not images from coskiing.com then that would explain why it works there and not here. Thats the only thing I can think of right now. Maybe Greg will check in with some more insight.

Greg

Staff member
bvibert said:
If you have software that is blocking jpeg images from alpinezone.com for some reason, but not images from coskiing.com then that would explain why it works there and not here. Thats the only thing I can think of right now. Maybe Greg will check in with some more insight.
Don't have anything else to add. Check to see if you have some software that is blocking images from this domain. Is it only gallery images, i.e. photos?