• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FREE N'east Magazine Subscription!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Staff member
Greetings AlpineZone members! The folks are N'east Magazine are trying to increase their skiing/riding subscriber base. AlpineZone has been a supporter of this Northeast-based outdoor magazine since its inception last year. N'east has kindly offered us 250 free subscriptions to the magazine, each worth $18. The first 250 AZ members to fill out the form below will receive a free one year subscription, courtesy of N'east Magazine and AlpineZone.com:

http://www.alpinezone.com/neast/

For more information on N'east Magazine, click the Fall/Winter 05 Cover image below:

A 12-page winter gear review is a large focus in the latest issue: Latest N'east news.

Greg

Staff member
You're welcome, everybody. I still have plenty of subscriptions left so feel free to spread the word about it. Hopefully, we'll get some new active members out of it. Those that submit the form by the end of today should receive their Fall/Winter 05 issue in a couple of weeks. After tomorrow, there may be a six week delay before you see it, but I'm going to leave this open until all 250 subscriptions are taken.

N'east Mag

Website
www.neastmagazine.com
N'east Magazine

Hey folks,
We all know how much AlpineZone rocks, and now by signing up or getting your friends and family on board as well, we can grow the sports we love.
N'east covers the Northeast - showcasing the amazing talents of regional athletes, artists and writers who participate in adventure sports and travel.
If you guys have any questions I would love to hear from you.
A huge thanks and shout out to Greg from AlpineZone for his support of N'east and the movement!
Lastly, come check us out and shoot the breeze at the Boston Snowsports Expo on Thurs. Nov.17th - Sunday the 20th. We will be raffling off some FREE lift tickets and throwing out some other goodies.
See you on the mountain!
-Adam

mergs

unf i did not see the thread until today :( the 13th, but i submitted the form anyway... maybe there are a few subs left? the mag looks really cool, and i'll definitely show them off at hoboken ski club meetings if that helps :)

Greg

Staff member
Re: N'east Magazine and Alpine Zone

N'east Mag said:
Not too late by any means...many more slots and free subscriptions left! Right Greg??

-Adam
Indeed.

mergs - I included you in the first batch to get free subs. We still have a bunch more people so get your friends and family to sign up here!

Status
Not open for further replies.