• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS Nordica Vertech 75 boots

Glenn

rickroll1.gif

Mildcat

It's no wonder he hurt his knee skiing in this outdated crap. :smash: Do you have a really cool ski tote I could buy?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
It's no wonder he hurt his knee skiing in this outdated crap. :smash: Do you have a really cool ski tote I could buy?
My wife was going through crap in our basement for stuff to sell at her mother's yard sale. Can you believe she had the nerve to try an hock my Ski Tote from my childhood?:blink:

Mildcat

My wife was going through crap in our basement for stuff to sell at her mother's yard sale. Can you believe she had the nerve to try an hock my Ski Tote from my childhood?:blink:

Good thing you caught her in time! That would have sold real fast. Was it one of the nice ones with a lock?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Good thing you caught her in time! That would have sold real fast. Was it one of the nice ones with a lock?
Cable lock that went through where the handles came together. Black color, just like this one. I still have the cable lock as well.

skitote-skitoteclassic.jpg

I told my brother what she tried to do, we has happy I saved it.