• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Deadliest Catch

You probably don't use your beer as a chaser for heroin or cocaine.

I'm from New Bedford, Ma. The largest fishing port on the east coast. The fishermen come off the boat, cash their check at the bar, and vaporize it on hookers & blow.

Nah..I haven't done any cocaine in awhile but I remember being able to drink a shit-ton of beer when I did Coke..I never tried Heroin...

You'd probably get more done if you switch back to coke, instead of weed.

And I'd be skinnier..lol..but I don't have much to get done aside from going to work and doing laundry..I don't have a 4,000 square foot house on a zillion acres to maintain..

Root also enjoys when threads go off topic. Root was only trying to state the obvious.

GSS is wondering who's going to buy AlpineZone...and also likes when threads go off topic..especially to fun subjects like drugs, sex and alchohal..oh yeah hip hop music and being on a boat are also acceptable..oh snap it's back on topic..I want to be on a boat.

The one dude at the local bar was telling me that king crab legs were on sale for $6.99 a pound..they're usually like $15 at normal grocery stores..but at upscale ones it's $20+ a pound and a good percentage of that weight is shell...It would be cool if I was the Bubba Gump of crabs because there are all sorts of crabs...crabcakes, crab salad, crab sandwich, crab and steeze panini, alaskan crab legs, russian crab legs, steak topped with crab, and the ones in dirty girls undergarments..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Root has not seen king crab legs for any less then $15 a pound. Root would love to have a safety meeting and then tear into some king crab right now.

Root is trying to imagine Greg explain to a potential buyer why all of the AZ members are talking in the 3 person and trying to keep a straight face at the same time.

Root has not seen king crab legs for any less then $15 a pound. Root would love to have a safety meeting and then tear into some king crab right now.

Root is trying to imagine Greg explain to a potential buyer why all of the AZ members are talking in the 3 person and trying to keep a straight face at the same time.

GrilledSteezeSandwich is typing..and would like to be on a boat..or a Segway..:daffy:

ERJ-145CA

ERJ saw King Crab legs at A&P this week for $6.99/lb.

drjeff

sure was, and I thought that the segment about it on After The Catch really showed the closeness/ compasion that those guys have for one another (maybe Jonathan Hillstrand excluded)

Glenn

That channel has been depressing lately. Between that episode and what Pitchmen did for Billy Mays.....:cry:

ERJ-145CA

It's over, the Deadliest Catch season is too short. It was a good one last night, that was a huge wave that hit the Wizard right after Kieth brought his crew inside.