• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone.com Peak Image Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Staff member
Hello AlpineZoners! I thought this would be fun. Let's have a contest for all the computer graphic-savvy members here. Here's the challenge:
  • Incorporate the AlpineZone.com peak logo below into some sort of graphic design image.
  • The only requirement is that the peak logo must somehow be used in the image entry.
  • We will run a 7-day poll to determine the best entry, as selected by AlpineZone Forum members.
  • The winner will receive a pair of lift tickets to Mad River Glen in Waitsfield, Vermont!
Here is a high res version of the peak logo:

bluepeak.png

Please Email your entry to me at contact@alpinezone.com in a PNG, JPEG or GIF file format only. Please include your forum username and the words "Peak Contest Entry" in the subject line of your Email. All entries must be received by next Tuesday, October 25, 2005. Have fun and be creative!

Greg

Staff member
andyzee said:
Greg,

Not sure what your looking for, what do you mean some sort of "graphic design image"? What's the purpose?
Just for fun. Do something funny to make us laugh. Or do something really cool and maybe I'll put it on a tee shirt or something. No real goal here...just a fun way to display your creativity...

Greg

Staff member
Only a couple of entries. Get yours in now!

Greg

Staff member
MichaelJ said:
I'm still trying to catch up from the weekend; the only way it'll happen tonight is if I completely forego sleep. :(
Well if you and others really want to get in on this, I'll extend the deadline a bit. How about by the end of Saturday?

bvibert

Staff member
Greg said:
MichaelJ said:
I'm still trying to catch up from the weekend; the only way it'll happen tonight is if I completely forego sleep. :(
Well if you and others really want to get in on this, I'll extend the deadline a bit. How about by the end of Saturday?

Please do, I keep on forgeting to put something together...

Greg

Staff member
Okay everyone. Last chance. I'll leave this open for submissions until the end of the day Wednesday...

noski

Granola Dude said:
there's my entry... nice shot of the Hotel and the majestic mountain.. but AlpineZone is looming in the background! lol
Dumb/naive, noski kind of question, but is there really an Alpine Zone hotel? Is that Mt Washington? Really, I know, dumb questions, but humor me. How else will I ever learn? My entry is done and submitted, but Greg will have to post it when he is ready. I am also a nografix!

Status
Not open for further replies.