• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gamers

BeanoNYC

Anyone play Socom III for ps2 yet? It's tight! Online play is far superior to Socom II. They need some more maps though.

Greg

Staff member
BeanoNYC said:
Anyone play Socom III for ps2 yet? It's tight! Online play is far superior to Socom II. They need some more maps though.
I was a big Socom I and Socom II Online fan. Just haven't had time to play in a long time. Totally addicting though. We should start an AZ clan...

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
The only games I was really ever able to get into were Diablo and Diablo II, and Starcraft. And Pharoah, for some wierd reason, totally hooked me.

Well, much earlier I loved Sim City, and Sim City 2000.... never played any of the later ones, though I kinda wanted to.

It's nice actually having time for games if I want to though, now that I'm out of school.

skibum1321

Marc said:
The only games I was really ever able to get into were Diablo and Diablo II, and Starcraft. And Pharoah, for some wierd reason, totally hooked me.

Well, much earlier I loved Sim City, and Sim City 2000.... never played any of the later ones, though I kinda wanted to.

It's nice actually having time for games if I want to though, now that I'm out of school.
Weird, I found that I had more time in college than I do now. By the time I'm finally able to just sit around it's 9:00 and I'm in bed by 10:30.

And on that note Starcraft was good shit and was the last game I ever got into. My friends all played Diablo and were obsessed with it which bred a hatred for the game.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Working 40 hours a week is considerably less, by more than half, than what I worked while in school.

Not so much Fresh, Soph, and to a point Junior year, but my Senior and fifth year I def. had no time for games. I'll ski before I game, and I barely had time for skiing, mostly just on my winter break.

Working 40 a week and having weekends off kicks ass, I'm lovin every minute of it.

I'm looking forward to the Doom movie too. If Duane Johnson excels at anything in the world of film, it's kicking ass.

dmc

Been playing Splinter Cell on the XBox the last couple nights...
I hope they come out with a new one...

BeanoNYC

Greg said:
BeanoNYC said:
I was a big Socom I and Socom II Online fan. Just haven't had time to play in a long time. Totally addicting though. We should start an AZ clan...

If you get three, let me know, I'll certainly meet up with you somewhere.

BeanoNYC

Granola Dude said:
not to change the subject from SOCOM or anything but to stay on online gaming... anyone on here play Counter Strike: Source? i'm always looking for people to play with, but sometimes CS:S players are hard to find.

Don't worry ... I've been guilty of hijacking a few threads. Never played Counter Strike .... what's the premise?

mattchuck2

Website
skiequalsmc2.blogspot.com
Halo II is the tits.

I can only play it when I'm at my brother's because I don't have X-Box, but the online multiplayer action is unmatched in the video game world.

Also, my new favorite game that I play is SSX On Tour. It used to be a snowboarding game, but they added skiing this year and the tricks are ridiculous. Nothing like throwing the 1530 on to a rail, then a triple backflip off. Sick!

- Matt

dmc

skibum1321 said:
mattchuck2 said:
Halo II is the tits.
I'm gonna have to say I've never heard that phrase before...

We used to say that - way back when...

Buy we dropped the "the"...

bill9009

mattchuck, look me up sometime when you play online, my gamertag is biiilll , i think its either that or biiiillll , you said you ski at gore also didnt you?

bill9009

Yeah I got a season pass this year also, I havent been to Gore in about 10 years I think(I just moved back into the area) Last time I was there they still had the old red gondola! I cant wait to get back I used to love that mountain.