• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Powerball

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
OK, I had to go and find the actual quote:

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
Stephen said:
OK, I had to go and find the actual quote:

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
HEY! Peter, man! Breast exam chick channel 9!!!!

"F'in A"

I got my tickets, didn't win anything though. Well, got the powerball which is good for $1. The chances may be high, but they're about as equal as everyone else's. I like level playing fields.

cantdog

When I'm pretending to be a level headed person who is not pathological, I say, "he bought a ticket and won, fair and square." However, there is no justice in this world!!! Yeah, the media said that he is giving it to charity. He better! I have not researched WHICH charity(s) he is giving it to, but it's hard to refrain from thinking his clout has something to do with the number balls being weighted.

:angry: :evil: :angry: :evil: :angry: