Who's ready for some Nepaug? - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Some sketchy riding.....but pretty fun looking stunts.
    If it ain't Poe, I don't go.

Quote Originally Posted by ishovelsnow View Post
    4:30 today 7/6
    There is a VERY small chance I can make this. How long are you guys riding for and where are you meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    There is a VERY small chance I can make this. How long are you guys riding for and where are you meeting?

usually go until 6, then beers in the parking area in the woods of 202. our route typically is deli, storm, rowdy duty, blue trail to missing link, back up to tower then out on bobsled.

Quote Originally Posted by ishovelsnow View Post
    usually go until 6, then beers in the parking area in the woods of 202. our route typically is deli, storm, rowdy duty, blue trail to missing link, back up to tower then out on bobsled.
    Cant make this ride. Been stuck on hold with the registry of motor vehicles for the past 30 minutes. Even if they picked up now I couldn't make it in time.

Cant make this ride. Been stuck on hold with the registry of motor vehicles for the past 30 minutes. Even if they picked up now I couldn't make it in time.
    You need to readjust your priorities. Riding a bike always beats dealing with whatever issues you may have with your motor vehicle...
    Brian

I hope it's not the CT motor vehicles since they are closed on Mondays and also the state of CT has a furlough day today
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    I hope it's not the CT motor vehicles since they are closed on Mondays and also the state of CT has a furlough day today
    nah he is a mass-hole.

'04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Thread Information