My new bike, ready to hit the trails...!! - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBEast View Post
    This kid's lucky he didn't break his neck!!!

This thread is such a train wreck. I LOVE IT! LMAO!

I'm going to slay some dirt roads tonight, I'll let you know how it goes.....if I don't get attacked by cougars.
    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    I'm going to slay some dirt roads tonight, I'll let you know how it goes.....if I don't get attacked by cougars.
    You will definitely get attacked by cougars if they see your GS turn video..do you know Staceys Mom???

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    You will definitely get attacked by cougars if they see your GS turn video..do you know Staceys Mom???
    She's got it goin' on.....

Quote Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
    She's got it goin' on.....
    you know her..she always has Sunny Delight when I mow the lawn..

LOL, that's funny. If you like the song, check out the album. "Greetings Interstate Manangers" by Fountains of Wayne. It is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
    LOL, that's funny. If you like the song, check out the album. "Greetings Interstate Manangers" by Fountains of Wayne. It is excellent.
    will do..I bet all the songs are on youtube..now I have the Staceys Mom song stuck in my head...HighwayStar..do you have any action shots of you on the trails??? Maybe that will make this place less of a sausage fest...actually it might make this place more of one..

So, I tried riding down some stairs, and almost went over the bars. So the next time around I got back behind the seat and managed narrowly miss hurting myself. I'm getting better!!!
    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    So, I tried riding down some stairs, and almost went over the bars. So the next time around I got back behind the seat and managed narrowly miss hurting myself. I'm getting better!!!
    Hell Yeah..I used to like riding my bike down steps and also jumping steps on my inline skates..I also like to ski down steps..
    Last edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich; Jun 4, 2009 at 3:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    Hell Yeah..I used to like riding my bike down steps and also jumping steps on my inline skates..I also like to ski down steps..
    I think I could ride down something like that on my bike!!!

Thread Information