My new bike, ready to hit the trails...!! - Page 26

AlpineZone

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Guys, a buddy of mine gave me some hockey pads to use while downhilling. Does this look ok?

"For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

that's just silly, obviously you don't need the trapper.

See if you can trade it for a left handed blocker, then you'll be good go.

Hi guys, I am not very experienced in cycling but I really enjoy a good ride anyway. So, I was looking for new spots for cycling. I have just found a new app called Goflow where I can actually see recent bike reports worldwide. It is very cool, especially when I need to check the spots quickly or to find friends to cycle together!

nice plug for an app that already exists in several forms, hope you're good you're trying to enter a saturated market.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrayan View Post
    Hi guys, I am not very experienced in cycling but I really enjoy a good ride anyway. So, I was looking for new spots for cycling. I have just found a new app called Goflow where I can actually see recent bike reports worldwide. It is very cool, especially when I need to check the spots quickly or to find friends to cycle together!
    I've been using this app all the time, It helps me avoid gapers, because I see places where people have reported about, avoid those places.
    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

Back for another season! I painted the bike and got a bunch of new gear!

Thread Information