• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

My new bike, ready to hit the trails...!!

Domeskier

I was thinking about upgrading my Pentium with some SRAM but that doesn't sound like such a good idea now.

Highway Star

I was thinking about upgrading my Pentium with some SRAM but that doesn't sound like such a good idea now.

Yeah, I think you need to upgrade to a smaller tower and an LCD before more SRAM.

Work-Bike-_-AC-Computer_0008.jpg

Domeskier

Yeah, I think you need to upgrade to a smaller tower and an LCD before more SRAM.

Work-Bike-_-AC-Computer_0008.jpg

If the SRAM only has 12 speeds I probably don't even need such a big air conditioner to keep it cool. I lost a sweet ANSI dragon I was making for my BBS last year when my 386 overheated, so I'm a little gun-shy.

Highway Star

So, since I always like to stay ahead of the technological curve, I'm think about picking up an e-bike, or an e-bike conversion kit. If I could get my NEXT modded up like this, it would be even more awesome:

GB2.png

Can I do it for under $100?

Last edited:

Highway Star

So, I was shopping online a bit, and ran across a deal on this bike, think I'm going to pick it up!

1050802d1455767831-backwards-fork-thread-post-pictures-incorrectly-installed-forks-00g0g_ezbwhcnrc55_600x450.jpg

Domeskier

I can't quite tell if you have enough redundant breaking power on that bike, but it appears to be lacking a complete set of pads. I saw a primo set for sale while surfing my WebTV. The bike is just to show off the pads, so don't get your hopes up like I did:

SDC11953.jpg

Highway Star

Guys, a buddy of mine gave me some hockey pads to use while downhilling. Does this look ok?

BwfzV8uCYAAItrY.jpg

ironhippy

that's just silly, obviously you don't need the trapper.

See if you can trade it for a left handed blocker, then you'll be good go.

OBrayan

Hi guys, I am not very experienced in cycling but I really enjoy a good ride anyway. So, I was looking for new spots for cycling. I have just found a new app called Goflow where I can actually see recent bike reports worldwide. It is very cool, especially when I need to check the spots quickly or to find friends to cycle together!

ironhippy

nice plug for an app that already exists in several forms, hope you're good you're trying to enter a saturated market.

Highway Star

Hi guys, I am not very experienced in cycling but I really enjoy a good ride anyway. So, I was looking for new spots for cycling. I have just found a new app called Goflow where I can actually see recent bike reports worldwide. It is very cool, especially when I need to check the spots quickly or to find friends to cycle together!

I've been using this app all the time, It helps me avoid gapers, because I see places where people have reported about, avoid those places.

Highway Star

Back for another season! I painted the bike and got a bunch of new gear!

Attachments

• 1136160d1494264831-looking-information-about-dodge-mountainbike-my-bike.jpg
    1136160d1494264831-looking-information-about-dodge-mountainbike-my-bike.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 99

sull1102

KIA make dope cars these days. Peep Stinger GT 3.3L 6cyl TT 4 door. Subaru/Honda/Nissan got nothing as good in that price range. Infinity G60 Red Sport maybe
.... Subaru WRX STI... Honda Civic Type R... Both significantly better handling vehicles with racing heritage to back it up as well. I love the Stinger GT, think it'll be a nice step forward on Hyundai's way to making the two brands separate from their cheapo deapo pasts. When the Stinger can actually win something on Sunday that will be when people start to really look at it.

Sent from my Pixel using AlpineZone mobile app