• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

maybe its me

SkiDog

Maybe its just me, but is this site WAY slower in Fridays..not slow in terms of site loading times..I just mean by posting activity.. I havent been a member all that long, but I SOO notice less posting activity on Fridays..I wonder if more people take off or more people have catching up to do because they were posting all week? I lke reading the posts it passes downtime and i'm sad when there is less activity...

GREG? Any stats to back me up? Just wondering really.

Thanks..

M

Greg

Staff member
Moving to feedback. Monday and Tuesday are the busiest days. Friday is probably the slowest weekday and the weekends are significantly less active than weekdays.

bvibert

Staff member
I've definitely noticed a huge slow down on the weekends, which is good since I don't ussually have time to check in on the weekends its easier to catch up on Monday... :D