• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anybody own a Total Gym?

deadheadskier

Staff member
Yeah, I called them to quit. Long story short, they require a 30 day notice (state law, they claim) so I'm paying a full extra month for no reason. I contacted them again to talk to a manager and the whole 9 yards and no dice. I was not impressed. 4 years and I've spoken highly of that place and they ended it like that. My GF attacked me with the rational argument that "You signed a contract". This is true. It's a small town, though and I would think they would want to leave things on a good note. They acted like a big corporation instead of a local business.

a holes

That's just bad business.

Mildcat

Yeah, I called them to quit. Long story short, they require a 30 day notice (state law, they claim) so I'm paying a full extra month for no reason. I contacted them again to talk to a manager and the whole 9 yards and no dice. I was not impressed. 4 years and I've spoken highly of that place and they ended it like that. My GF attacked me with the rational argument that "You signed a contract". This is true. It's a small town, though and I would think they would want to leave things on a good note. They acted like a big corporation instead of a local business.

30 days is BS! What, do they need time to fill your spot? A-holes! As long as your paying for the 30 days you should go and just keep annoying the hell out of them.