• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How much $$.....

bvibert

Staff member
Don't let Greg fool you; this is his only job and he makes plenty of money doing it. You should see the mansion that he lives in.

2knees

He does it for the free passes.

nah, he does it to get laid.

chicks dig guys with internet skillzzzz

greg_napolean.jpg

2knees

just for clarification

Tyler Mill = CT Ptown?

apparently. I haven't been there, since that kind of thing doesnt interest me, but Greg, Brian and Grassi have had some group outings there.....They like to do the in and out ride.

deadheadskier

Staff member
apparently. I haven't been there, since that kind of thing doesnt interest me, but Greg, Brian and Grassi have had some group outings there.....They like to do the in and out ride.

gotcha

not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

bvibert

Staff member

For the record, I have never been to Tyler Mill. Doesn't sound like my kind of park.

gmcunni

from what i've been told TM is less like P-town and more like the bathroom stall at the Minneapolis airport.

ctenidae

I'm going to guess just enough to keep the servers warm and the beer cold.

Either that, or billions. Could go either way.

ccskier

I had a friend sell his site for about $300k after a few years of time on the side and about $20k in expenses.