• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone.com Merchandise!

Greg

Staff member
Show your support for AlpineZone.com! Purchase official AlpineZone.com merchandise with our new logo here:

http://www.cafeshops.com/alpinezone

We offer many items, but the official T-shirt is shown below:

Front:
t_front.jpg

Back:
t_back.jpg

This is not a cheezy T-shirt, but a 100% cotton, Hanes Beefy-T. It's preshrunk, durable and guaranteed.
  • 6.1 oz. fabric - luxuriously soft 100% cotton ring-spun yarn
  • Double-needle coverseamed neck
  • Taped shoulder-to-shoulder
  • Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
They make a great holiday gift! Again, to browse the merchandise go here:

http://www.cafeshops.com/alpinezone

MtnMagic

We ordered 2 t-shirts on Nov 18th. They arrived on the 24th. I was very satisfied with the quick delivery. The shipping rates were lower than most other companies.

Greg

Staff member
MtnMagic said:
We ordered 2 t-shirts on Nov 18th. They arrived on the 24th. I was very satisfied with the quick delivery. The shipping rates were lower than most other companies.

Max

Got my stuff yesterday too...my wife is jealous! Sheesh, I suppose I will have to let her use my coffee mug, or break down and buy another one for her!

Greg

Staff member
Got my merchandise yesterday. I have to say I am very happy with the quality of both the merchandise itself and the printing. I tried to use a very high res image for the logos and it seemed to pay off. One comment on the T-shirts and long-sleeved T-shirts: if you are in between sizes, go with the smaller size. They are supposed to be pre-shrunk and XL is extra large. Not sure about the sweatshirts or other apparel though. Anyone else have a 'review'?