• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The official when is GSS gonna hit 15,000 posts thread...

5 minutes. Hey go bump my Wa-Loaf is a jerk face thread for stoke.

I already responded to that..unfortunately I'm going to help with some tombstone settings in a few so it will probably be later in the afternoon when I hit 15,000 posts..how should I celebrate??

thetrailboss

Staff member
Keep responding to this thread and it will be today. I'd have to guess by the end of the weekend for sure....

MRGisevil

u should come up with a custom rap song about it and upload it to youtube then link it here. I'll post it on my facebook.

MRGisevil

Bottle of jack and a lawn chair'll feel awfully similar to a chair lift, no? Come on! Bust up some mad steezy lyrics!

Bottle of jack and a lawn chair'll feel awfully similar to a chair lift, no? Come on! Bust up some mad steezy lyrics!

but I'm at work so it will be more like a bottle of snapple..I can write a rap but no video camara..here goes..
Don't want to brag or boast
A little butter on my toast
If I had a dollar a post
I could buy a Nissan Sentra
Or a used Lexus
Hop a plane to Texas
Chill on the Bush Ranch dressing on my salad
Is this post valid..I don't know
Just want to be back on the snow
With my hoes and my bros
My friend is a Pro
He gets free gear
But is a little gay takes it in the rear
It's all good..he can do whatever he wants with his wood
as long as he doesn't touch me

With these I's eye can C
Like the letter
feeling much better making the girls wetter
taking off their sweaters and fleeces
easting Resses Pieces and Phoning home like ET
yes I just want to ski..child of the 80s..
wasn't in Dick Tracey like Warren Beatty

Word to your Baby Mamas happy meal toy..what what or que que for all you spanish speaking snowsports enthusiasts..I'm out..like my fish trout my beer stout got alot of clout..it's what I'm all about..

Greg

Staff member
give_a_shit.gif

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I already responded to that..unfortunately I'm going to help with some tombstone settings in a few so it will probably be later in the afternoon when I hit 15,000 posts..how should I celebrate??

Blueberries and beer:beer:

wow..a rap song..steezy idea...I do my best rapping on the chairlift..

I've seen this on a few occasions. Good stuff:spread: You had a good rap going in Sidewinder park one day also...

I'm mighty tempted, as I'm working from home today...

don't do it..you'll just sit around all day eating cheesy poofs..

I'm still waiting for the delivery driver to get back from some solo deliveries so we can set a big job..get back mo-fo..because after our work is done..I'm going home..:spread: