• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Holiday Weekend, what's your plans?

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Tonight, worked not busy at all. Tomorrow work day and night job, then drink because it will be PDW. Sunday kayak on the Pemi with girlfriend then go mtbing north of Franconia Notch and then camp.... followed by drinking because it's PDW. Monday go to Memorial service in Lincoln and then hike up Cannon Mountain.

skidbump

Friday i worked for about 5 hours then built raised bed for my blueberry bushes.
Sat work for a couple hours then off to rail jam at belleayre" really just heading up to have a few beers"
Sunday work for about 4 hours then finish planting/transplanting blueberry bushes into new raised bed.
Monday work for about 6 hours then may start draining pool or expand my temp/holding garden "need to be quadrupled in size" so may get fencing, posts, and kill grass to get that started.

WoodCore

Alternating between home repairs, mountain biking and BBQ.

Friday i worked for about 5 hours then built raised bed for my blueberry bushes.
Sat work for a couple hours then off to rail jam at belleayre" really just heading up to have a few beers"
Sunday work for about 4 hours then finish planting/transplanting blueberry bushes into new raised bed.
Monday work for about 6 hours then may start draining pool or expand my temp/holding garden "need to be quadrupled in size" so may get fencing, posts, and kill grass to get that started.

Have fun at the railjam..you competing or spectating??? No snow left in these parts for a jam..I wish they had jump jams..I'd hit dat!!!!:daffy:

bigbog

going by latest weather...

..........Sun -
Play 9 holes early AM with a buddy and his dad. Meet up with our wives and kids after and play in the lake. Probably grill out again Sunday. Depending on traffic maybe some wakeboarding/tubing. Trhow the line out and try to catch something off the dock....
Both Sunday and Monday look like super days to be outdoors....:cool:

Yesterday at the Tiki Bar at Krocks pub, I was talking to my friend about skiing and a dude cut in the conversation and he turns out to be Chas..head of Blue mountains ski patrols stepson..and we ended up getting into a little argument and he said that I should stay off Paradise...but than said he was badass..and that the ski patrollers are like boy scouts..funny though..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Yesterday at the Tiki Bar at Krocks pub, I was talking to my friend about skiing and a dude cut in the conversation and he turns out to be Chas..head of Blue mountains ski patrols stepson..and we ended up getting into a little argument and he said that I should stay off Paradise...but than said he was badass..and that the ski patrollers are like boy scouts..funny though..
Are you kidding? From the summary of you and AtomicSkier's meeting with Barb Green, it sounded like Chas would be lucky to still have a job this season.

mondeo

Got a cast Thursday, almost 3 weeks after I broke my wrist. So until it comes off, including this weekend, really not doing much.