• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Zen Bar 5.22.09

MRGisevil

well you jerks didnt show up but my other friends did and we were at zen bar and i did karaoke. they gave me something to drink called redrum and it was super tasty. so then i had a second one and then we went and got pizza and i had a new drink called something wtf was it cvalled? and then another one of thise. anyway it was really nice, they told me to eat pizza but i wasnt hungry and im watching my carbs so i didn't. oh right like then we went back to zen bar cuz it was time for my karaoke and jon was there. He tried to be the maid of honor but BITCH i was her first. then i saing total eclipse of the heart and dropped a fuckload of F-bombs ooh can i say F-bomb? i dont know sorry greg. then i must have done something stupid cuz time was like that's it we're leaving! and we left and i didnt get to say goodbye to my friends not even dewy. thats my trip report i love you guys. i need to go clean up my facebook now. it's full of F-bombs.

MRGisevil, I always enjoy a good bar/club/Karaoke/discotech trip report...good stuff. I used to sing Karaoke almost every week for a several month stretch but haven't since December. The DJ at my buddys upcoming wedding is the same Karaoke DJ from the place I used to frequent..I wonder if he'll let me perform Snoop Doggs Gin and Juice which is one of my favorites if I introduce him to my friend Mr. Jackson...not Michael..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:lol: Now the question is, did you write this as you were headed to bed... or after rising really early on the day after?

Sounds like fun! Sorry I couldn't make it!

mondeo

:lol: Now the question is, did you write this as you were headed to bed... or after rising really early on the day after?

Sounds like fun! Sorry I couldn't make it!
There's a question? From the way that sounded, I'm guessing she's still drunk. Not was, is. At 2PM the next day.

Mildcat

awwwww man my head hurts.

0627787200.jpg