• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Forums label?

ComeBackMudPuddles

"New England & Northeast Mountain Biking, Hiking, Skiing Forums - AlpineZone Forums"

this is probably old news, but it's new news to me.....is it just a summer thing, or has the order of priorities changed? does skiing really now rank behind mountain biking and hiking in the AZ universe?

Greg

Staff member
Uhm......not a lot of skiing going on right now...

Summer thing.

Greg

Staff member
Mountain biking is better in the summer when you can't ski. Skiing is better in the winter when you can't ride (well, technically you could, but you get the idea...).

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
I sort of feel like some AZers are more into Mountain Biking than skiing..
Shush. Don't give any one any ideas about starting a count down until ski season. Nothing is more depressing than seeing a bunch of junkies lining up for a hit of bonding over shared misery.

AZers do lots of stuff in the spring and summer such as golf, kayaking, climbing, and *gasp* skiing! Cycling seems to be the biggest summer activity across the full year round posters. Part of that is likely built into the Sundown community as a significant portion of the MTB'ers are CLITS as well. I'm all for people posting about what they are actually doing instead of what they want to be doing so it works well for all!

Greg

Staff member
Part of that is likely built into the Sundown community as a significant portion of the MTB'ers are CLITS as well.

Yep! And I'm sure that annoys some people (not saying you, of course Steve).

ERJ-145CA

AZers do lots of stuff in the spring and summer such as golf, kayaking, climbing, and *gasp* skiing!

Not me, I'm pretty much a one trick pony - just skiing. In the off season I spend as much time with my wife and kids as I can. Mostly just going to attractions, the beach, playground, etc.