• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I'm going to Kmart today.

J

jlangdale

Kmart, here I come. Leaving in a few, I'll post a report with some video and pictures maybe.

Cheers.

Greg

Staff member
jlangdale said:
I'll post a report with some video and pictures maybe.
Yes, please do. Hope you had a great day!

J

jlangdale

Snow was hard man made packed power under loose grainular in spots. Didn't get slushy at all late-day and was actually icy in spots. Great Northern got run down pretty good, a few rocks and spots here and there.

Felt like spring skiing. Video posted, I have some images downloaded on my laptop I'll probably post later.

J

jlangdale

Ah yea sorry, forgot to mention that.

Ticket was $45. Okemo was only $6 bucks cheaper but farther for me and I didn't read that there was a terrain park yet.

Crowd wasn't all that bad really. Although surprising for the conditions, I got there way late and had to park a good ways out. No line on the k2 and they had 2 other lifts tripples I think running in addition to the butt lift puma.