• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone.com Peak Image Contest Poll

Please vote for your favorite entry to the AlpineZone.com Peak Image Contest:

• Granola Dude:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • noski

• salida

• Total voters

Greg

Staff member
Okay, we only got four entries for the AlpineZone.com Peak Image Contest, but here they are:

Granola Dude:
Granola_Dude.jpg

noski:
noski.jpg

salida:
salida.jpg

ski_resort_observer:
ski_resort_observer.jpg

Please vote for your favorite. This poll will run for seven days to determine the winner of a pair of lift tickets to Mad River Glen in Waitsfield, Vermont.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Hmmm... :-? do I dare ask which one of the figures I am in NoSki's diagram?

All very, very good entries!

Lostone

And if you ever see me ski, you'll notice the question mark.

And that can be a real pain when skiing in the woods. :roll:

Just glad I'm not tree skier, too. :lol:

noski

teachski said:
Hey NoSki, where am I? Teachski would have fit in there well.
Ha! Clearly you need to be over on the right near me somewhere! Of course.... then would we need Sledhaulingmedic? and TB- you are yelling at me (I think) from the top of the mountain with your megaphone. You da boss.

noski

ski_resort_observer said:
Hey Noski....if you win it will really cost you plenty. You have to buy equipment, take lessons, buy really cool ski outfits, ect. :lol:

Or you could use the passes, rent some skis, take a lesson and become Yesski... :lol:
Holy Crap. I forgot there was a prize of tickets, I just wanted to draw the picture and have you enjoy it. Merde! That scene could be true- I'll need Sled Hauler and Teachski and you can watch and TB can yell at me and SkiJay can wing out of the way. I am casting my as-yet-reserved-vote for Granola Dude!

Greg

Staff member
Granola Dude appears to be the clear winner. Thanks to those that entered and voted.

Granola Dude

Website
ctcarenthusiast.6.forumer.com
awf170 said:
Greg said:
Granola Dude appears to be the clear winner. Thanks to those that entered and voted.

I think he should give up those tix, everyone knows you cant ski MRG without poles :wink:

hahaha that was honest laugh out loud..

:beer: awesome pictures everyone! thanks so much for the votes - i honestly thought noski's would kick my ass.. Great contest put on by AlpineZone, and a perfect way to get amped for the upcoming season. Thanks a bunch for the tix, and great pics everyone! 'Twas a lot of fun!

:beer: thanks again everyone!