• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How loud is that little voice

MR. evil

I told myself i would ask Paul his opinion. When he said "not a good idea" i was done.

:roll:

good call on an advisor.

All it took for Paul to completely throw his better judgement out the window was watching Randi ride a roller that he wanted nothing to do with. Hell- if a girl can do it, so can I

Paul

:roll:

good call on an advisor.

All it took for Paul to completely throw his better judgement out the window was watching Randi ride a roller that he wanted nothing to do with. Hell- if a girl can do it, so can I

Not at all, it was more the fact that three of you did it without incident. Considering I usually either ride solo, or with an 8 year-old, my judgement is normally skewed towards playing it overly safe. Theres a ton of stuff I'd like to do, but don't if only to prevent the monkey-see syndrome.

Trekchick

Probably louder than the one for skiing.
I am in the same boat, Carrie.
I have fallen on my bike and on skis. Hurts much more on hard, ground and logs than on snow.

My voice is mostly moderate, but it gets louder and almost screams in my hear from time to time.
yup, I'm a wussy!

bvibert

Staff member
My voice is often the cause for crashes. It sometimes decided to speak up when I'm the middle of doing something, so I try to stop or alter my maneuver midway through, which often leads to pain. If the stupid voice would just STFU and let me finish I'd be fine. ;)

Trekchick

My voice is often the cause for crashes. It sometimes decided to speak up when I'm the middle of doing something, so I try to stop or alter my maneuver midway through, which often leads to pain. If the stupid voice would just STFU and let me finish I'd be fine. ;)
I hate when that happens!