How loud is that little voice - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    I told myself i would ask Paul his opinion. When he said "not a good idea" i was done.

good call on an advisor.

All it took for Paul to completely throw his better judgement out the window was watching Randi ride a roller that he wanted nothing to do with. Hell- if a girl can do it, so can I

Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post

I'm gonna kill that drop. It's TASTY
    Bring some duct tape.. you may lose bike parts..

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post

good call on an advisor.

All it took for Paul to completely throw his better judgement out the window was watching Randi ride a roller that he wanted nothing to do with. Hell- if a girl can do it, so can I
    Not at all, it was more the fact that three of you did it without incident. Considering I usually either ride solo, or with an 8 year-old, my judgement is normally skewed towards playing it overly safe. Theres a ton of stuff I'd like to do, but don't if only to prevent the monkey-see syndrome.
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Probably louder than the one for skiing.
    I am in the same boat, Carrie.
    I have fallen on my bike and on skis. Hurts much more on hard, ground and logs than on snow.

My voice is mostly moderate, but it gets louder and almost screams in my hear from time to time.
    yup, I'm a wussy!
    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

My voice is often the cause for crashes. It sometimes decided to speak up when I'm the middle of doing something, so I try to stop or alter my maneuver midway through, which often leads to pain. If the stupid voice would just STFU and let me finish I'd be fine.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    My voice is often the cause for crashes. It sometimes decided to speak up when I'm the middle of doing something, so I try to stop or alter my maneuver midway through, which often leads to pain. If the stupid voice would just STFU and let me finish I'd be fine.
    I hate when that happens!

Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

Thread Information