• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official 11-9/10 Storm Discussion Thread

awf170

Looks like sugarloaf will get the most again, with wildcat closely behind IMO. I say both of them will get over a foot, bretton woods will probably get about 8 inches and along with snowmaking last night and the next 2 nights. Who knows maybe they will be the suprise opener this weekend.

Greg

Staff member
I see blue:

bgm.gif

http://intellicast.com/IcastPage/Lo...odgrp=RadarImagery&product=Radar&prodnav=none

Greg

Staff member
Showing up as rain on the radar. Any Killington locals want to give a report?

thetrailboss

Staff member
Greg said:
Showing up as rain on the radar. Any Killington locals want to give a report?

Rain here in the Upper Valley and White River Valleys just east of K-mart and a few hundred feet shorter...could be snowing up there...

freeheelwilly

local weather guy is calling for 2-4" by tomorrow morning across the higher elevations of the Greens and the ADKS. It snowed a bit up high on this side (NY) of the Lake last night.

Breeze

Some accumulation at Wildcat, maybe 6 at the base and not much more than that at the summit. Some folks hiked up this morning, but its REALLY wet, and not much cover. Temps hovered in the low 40's even up in the Notch.

Light flurries at 3:30 today. Public Service NH was doing some line maintenance in the Notch today, so there was no phone/lights/heat/staff @ Wildcat.

Breeze