• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

DTV Transition

No sh**. You have cable.

Well this whole Y2K cable thing has confused alot of people so it would be normal to make sure everything is OK. When I lived in Montana and sold Satallite dishes..alot of people still used Antennas..

+++++++++VIBES+++++++++++

on a smooth transition...

Glenn

I couldn't believe the amount of $$$ being sunk into this by the gov't making sure everyone was aware of this. Until I realized how many clueless people we're indeed made up of. OK, I can get older people not getting it, but almost 2 million people aren't ready for this? Good God, people.

Billions spent adverting the February date...then they pushed it off. Unreal.

Got our converter box! But we can't any signal in VT. No TV on the weekends since mid/late March. Hasn't been the worse thing in the world.

It's a good incentive to give up TV for good and go discover the great outdoors!

But the old lady has one thing right: your computer IS your new TV!

That's for sure and aside from skiing..The Great Outdoors is over-rated...just so many great Reality TV programs...thank you hulu.com