Jogging Strollers

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jogging Strollers

Anyone have one or have recommendations in my search? Looking for one to take with me running. I run a couple of times a week. Thinking about a Bob, but want to hear thoughts.....

Thanks!

We love our Bob. It is our everything stroller. Well made. Maneuvers like a dream. I can't believe I am talking about a stroller like this....
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    We love our Bob. It is our everything stroller. Well made. Maneuvers like a dream. I can't believe I am talking about a stroller like this....
    Is Bob a Swedish nanny?
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Is Bob a Swedish nanny?
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

We had the BOB double wide jogger (twins), it was a great go anywhere trike.

Gotta get the optional cup holders though.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by TheBEast View Post
    Anyone have one or have recommendations in my search? Looking for one to take with me running. I run a couple of times a week. Thinking about a Bob, but want to hear thoughts.....

Thanks!
    If you are training for a marathon or really hitting the pavement hard running multiple miles every day, you will probably be most happy with the fixed front wheel configuration.

We picked up a Bob last summer and love it....with Baby #2 on the way now time for the double!

We picked up a Bob last summer and love it....with Baby #2 on the way now time for the double!
    I have a double baby jogger I don't need anymore. I picked it up used on Craigslist a year or two ago and maybe used it 5 times (my kids are big for their ages and so quite heavy to push). It's not the latest and greatest but I'd love to send it off to a good home. Just keep in mind that experts recommend not jogging with a baby until s/he is 6 months old.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    I have a double baby jogger I don't need anymore. I picked it up used on Craigslist a year or two ago and maybe used it 5 times (my kids are big for their ages and so quite heavy to push). It's not the latest and greatest but I'd love to send it off to a good home. Just keep in mind that experts recommend not jogging with a baby until s/he is 6 months old.
    Is the double you have a Bob? If it is if you wouldn't mind PMing a photo I might be interested.

Yup, we won't be taking the baby out jogging until she can at least hold up her own head and has some good strength. Certainly a consideration we had when we picked up our first Bob.

Is the double you have a Bob? If it is if you wouldn't mind PMing a photo I might be interested.

Yup, we won't be taking the baby out jogging until she can at least hold up her own head and has some good strength. Certainly a consideration we had when we picked up our first Bob.
    Nah, it's old. I don't remember what brand it was but it got the job done. I'm just looking to hand it off to someone at this point as I hate seeing it sit unused in the basement. The Bob is much nicer than what we could afford at the time. You'll love their double!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Thread Information