• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nassahegan - RAW - 2009-06-16

JD

Website
hotmail.com
Shouldn't be a problem on the HT....esspecially if you were a bit more upright and could lower the seat farther so you would have more room to absorb the landing....I'm more nervous about that bike folding...Bikes like that will fold on you doing that kind of thing. Believe me. In the mean time keep ripping. An when you do tear the head tube off, or snap the forks, we can have a nice long thread about what bike you should buy. ;)

ps
what kind of forks are on there?

2knees

thats not too comforting! not sure on the forks, but its in my car so when i go to lunch, i'll check it out. Its a deptartment store bike. 249.99 on sale at Dicks. I just bought it at the end of last year to see if i was going to really want to get into this. The last thing i wanted to do was buy a $2,000 bike and never ride it. Now that i've realized how much fun this is, i need to upgrade before something bad happens. It would also help to develop some of the basic skills of riding. Greg and those guys blow my doors off on the xc parts of the ride.

bottom line though, its so much fun launching off of stuff that i cant wait to get out and try something bigger/different.

Greg

Staff member
2knees Breakdown

What I was most impressed with is what a talented dancer 2knees proved to be on Tuesday:

:lol:

2knees

i cant see it but let me guess, its a super slo-mo replay of my wreck......

2knees

that is hilarious. i put my yam-bag on greg's door handle after you left. :lol:

i did hear him mention that he wanted some tea.....

teabags.JPG

MR. evil

What I was most impressed with is what a talented dancer 2knees proved to be on Tuesday:

:lol:

Thats awsome!

I have watched this 4 or 5 times and it still makes me laugh.