• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Looking for an AT binding

salida

Website
ecampus.bentley.edu
I picked these BD Glidelite STS Skins, have been very happy with them, plus I like the pattern better than the purple on the ascension, and they are lighter... Got mine at Bent Gate while they were on sale

176005-13_glidelite_sts.jpg

-porter

PS They work really well, and they are plenty sticky[/url]

awf170

I got a question: why wont my stupid skin stay stuck to itself where I fold it over a tip the tip. What should I do to make it stick?

edit: I choose the never fail option of duct tape.

awf170

:roll: I am so stupid...
I just got my freerides mounted today, and I forgot to ask to get them mounted 1.5 cms back. So there pretty much mounted at centerline now(actually a tad bit back but not much at all). I am so dumb. I guess I'm just going to ski them how they are now and just re-mount them at the end of the season if they truly suck that bad...

awf170

salida said:
Austin what skis are they are on? Do you plan to ski them switch? If so it may not be as huge a deal as you think...

-porter

inpsired, same at setup as steves except there 168's. And no I'll probably never ski switch with them...
I know its probably not a huge deal, but I cant even believe how much of an air head I am :lol: :lol: