• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who Is Hitting The Slopes Over Thanksgiving Weekend?

highpeaksdrifter

Gore is a little over a hour drive from my house. When they are open on Thanksgiving, my 3 kids and I go until about 2:00 then meet the wife and family at my sister's house for dinner at 4:00. There is a good size age gap between my kids, so I rarely get to ski with all 3 of them at the same time. It's a perfect day for me (if Gore is open).

The rest of the weekend will include WF probably twice, maybe Gore again or even Jiminy Peak, depends on who is open.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Rushski said:
May hit Sunapee as I have a midweek pass there. UNLESS some friends decide to hit KMart which will obviously hold more trails and unfortunately people...

Will they accept your pass considering that that week will be a holiday period?

salida

Website
ecampus.bentley.edu
Speaking of, I remember when Thanksgiving was a cheap time to ski, not a time for season pass blackout days and holiday pricing, it wasn't that long ago either!

Rushski

thetrailboss said:
Rushski said:
May hit Sunapee as I have a midweek pass there. UNLESS some friends decide to hit KMart which will obviously hold more trails and unfortunately people...

Will they accept your pass considering that that week will be a holiday period?

Surprisingly it looks like they don't start blacking oput dates until Xmas...

pepperdawg

dmo said:
Anyone know of any good lift ticket deals that weekend -- especially given the late start and (probable) low trail counts? I'll be in Mass that weekend, so a bit shorter of a ride to most places than from here in Brooklyn.

Looks like my Bronze All4One is good on Sunday the 27th, but would be interested in hitting something else Friday/Saturday.

Sunday Flatkemo has $25 lift tix with donation of canned goods....I'll probably hit that up if theres any decent amount of coverage to be had...