• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Waldo 6/26/09

Grassi21

Did a 40 min down and back to the power lines. Started rolling at 7am. I saw almost no mud. Bugs were brutal. Kinda eery being in the woods that early with some light fog in the area. I cleared a few climbs on the way back that I usually stall on. But I looked like a hack on my favorite downhill. Regardless, great way to kick off the day with some pedaling.

Hoping to do the full down and back tomorrow morning.

o3jeff

Nice to see you getting out. I wished I worked from home and could do some morning rides.

Sounds like if you can ride that place more regularly, it should get a reputation like Tyler Mill in no time;-)

Grassi21

Nice to see you getting out. I wished I worked from home and could do some morning rides.

Sounds like if you can ride that place more regularly, it should get a reputation like Tyler Mill in no time;-)

:lol: good one.

o3jeff

Oh, and I finally got around to patching your tube last night, it was indeed a pinch flat. Are you seriously running low 30 lbs in your tires? I think I am going to drop mine to about 34 for this weekends ride instead of the usual 38 to see if I like the ride.

Grassi21

Oh, and I finally got around to patching your tube last night, it was indeed a pinch flat. Are you seriously running low 30 lbs in your tires? I think I am going to drop mine to about 34 for this weekends ride instead of the usual 38 to see if I like the ride.

Yup, my fat ass is running low/mid 30s.

powhunter

Nice...glad ya got out I really like that place....am thinking about hitting it sunday or monday pm

steve