• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Greg

Staff member
Just a quick note to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving tomorrow! :D

J

jlangdale

Gobble Gobble :eek:

Edited for Greg so not as to suck up sportshows.com bandwidth. - <insert turkey image here>

Greg

Staff member
How about you save that image to your Web space? I try to avoid using others' bandwidth as much as possible. I don't mean to be a pain...

J

jlangdale

Greg said:
How about you save that image to your Web space? I try to avoid using others' bandwidth as much as possible. I don't mean to be a pain...

That might be a copyright issue. I don't like to copy other people's images. People put images and host them up for a reason, and I'm not sure avalanche hits from Alpinezone by way of this thread are going to make a significant dent in their bandwidth from one image of a turkey.

However, since it's your board and you want to be PC... I'll remove the turkey image from my post and refrain from this sort of posting in the future.

Happy Holidays.

Greg

Staff member
jlangdale said:
and I'm not sure avalanche hits from Alpinezone by way of this thread are going to make a significant dent in their bandwidth from one image of a turkey.
No...but cumulatively these practices can have an effect. I like to take the high road when possible...just my nature. Sorry for being a stick in the mud. :oops: