• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

$40 bike tune-ups 7/5

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
In case anyone in the area is interested... yes they will be performed by me, and/or two of my friends, yes we are competent mechanics. I'd love to have some AZ representation there, though I know a lot of you are not really close enough to where I live to make it worth it.

PMC Fund Raiser
Bike Tune-Ups

$40 for geared bikes

$20 for single speed bikes and kids bikes

drive train cleaning and lubrication
shifting adjustment
cable cleaning and regreasing
brake adjustment and pad inspection, wheel rim cleaning
check and tightening of loose bearings including wheel, crank and steerer bearings
wheel truing
tire inflation and inspection

Sunday, July 5th starting at 9:00 am

63 Healy Road, Dudley

awf170

This is going to be your hardest earned $40 of your life. I might come down if I'm not doing anything in the morning.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
This is going to be your hardest earned $40 of your life. I might come down if I'm not doing anything in the morning.

I'll make Nate do your bike. And no, we can't replace any parts unless you have them with you.

On second though, maybe I'll charge by the hour for you.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
No, not really. I completed a grand total of five bikes. Five no shows. Fundraising all around has been extremely difficult this year.

wa-loaf

Maybe you should have it again on a weekend that's not a big holiday?

bvibert

Staff member
Was Austin one of the no-shows? If so let me know and I'll rough him up a little for you if you want. Not that you'd need the help roughing him up, I figured you probably have better things to be doing..

awf170

I called Marc, Nate, and Justin before leaving since it is a pretty long drive if I'm not a 100% sure they're doing it. Of course none of them picked up. So I didn't go.