Policies Reminder

AlpineZone

Arrow Policies Reminder

Just a friendly reminder to keep the forum policies in mind. They are clearly outlined here:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/announc...uncements.html

The mods and I have been pretty lax lately, especially on the trolling front. We will be making a greater effort to keep the trolling, and subsequent flaming and insults to a minimum. I've always felt the best approach to posting here is to not post anything that you wouldn't say to someone face to face. I wouldn't expect any major changes, but we're just trying to return to the basic level of civility this forum had 2 or 3 years ago. Obviously, there will be some members that feel compelled to whine about this; and others that will appreciate the effort. I learned a long time ago you can't please everybody, but we're trying to do what's best for the community overall.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Wow..I never read the policy..I figured this site was one giant free-for-all..I definitely miss the way this site was 2-3 years ago..alot of assclowns have been douching it up..

Any word on a new owner???

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    Wow..I never read the policy..I figured this site was one giant free-for-all..I definitely miss the way this site was 2-3 years ago..alot of assclowns have been douching it up..

Any word on a new owner???
    Wait, you weren't even here 3 years ago.

GSS for MOD!

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    Hey and to think, two years ago, YOU were that AssClown!
    Dyslexics Have More Nuf !

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Just a friendly reminder to keep the forum policies in mind. They are clearly outlined here:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/announc...uncements.html

The mods and I have been pretty lax lately, especially on the trolling front. We will be making a greater effort to keep the trolling, and subsequent flaming and insults to a minimum. I've always felt the best approach to posting here is to not post anything that you wouldn't say to someone face to face. I wouldn't expect any major changes, but we're just trying to return to the basic level of civility this forum had 2 or 3 years ago. Obviously, there will be some members that feel compelled to whine about this; and others that will appreciate the effort. I learned a long time ago you can't please everybody, but we're trying to do what's best for the community overall.
    did you say lax? no we are talking....
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    Wait, you weren't even here 3 years ago.

GSS for MOD!
    I lurked and back then this site was lame like Epicski and now it's cool..due to the lack of moder-haters!!!

I get a 404 error when I try to click on the Policies link, fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by jaywbigred View Post
    I get a 404 error when I try to click on the Policies link, fyi.
    http://forums.alpinezone.com/announcement.php?f=15

Yeah, all the links had neat titles that don't work anymore.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Thread Information