• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Policies Reminder

Greg

Staff member
Just a friendly reminder to keep the forum policies in mind. They are clearly outlined here:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/announcements-forum-policies/announcements.html

The mods and I have been pretty lax lately, especially on the trolling front. We will be making a greater effort to keep the trolling, and subsequent flaming and insults to a minimum. I've always felt the best approach to posting here is to not post anything that you wouldn't say to someone face to face. I wouldn't expect any major changes, but we're just trying to return to the basic level of civility this forum had 2 or 3 years ago. Obviously, there will be some members that feel compelled to whine about this; and others that will appreciate the effort. I learned a long time ago you can't please everybody, but we're trying to do what's best for the community overall.

Wow..I never read the policy..I figured this site was one giant free-for-all..I definitely miss the way this site was 2-3 years ago..alot of assclowns have been douching it up..

Any word on a new owner???

Grassi21

Just a friendly reminder to keep the forum policies in mind. They are clearly outlined here:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/announcements-forum-policies/announcements.html

The mods and I have been pretty lax lately, especially on the trolling front. We will be making a greater effort to keep the trolling, and subsequent flaming and insults to a minimum. I've always felt the best approach to posting here is to not post anything that you wouldn't say to someone face to face. I wouldn't expect any major changes, but we're just trying to return to the basic level of civility this forum had 2 or 3 years ago. Obviously, there will be some members that feel compelled to whine about this; and others that will appreciate the effort. I learned a long time ago you can't please everybody, but we're trying to do what's best for the community overall.

did you say lax? no we are talking.... ;-)