• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Moderator: deadheadskier!

Greg

Staff member
Please join me in congratulating deadheadskier as AZ's latest addition to the moderator team! DHS is a solid AZ contributor, helluva skier and all around good guy. I'm confident he will do a great job here. His taste in music sucks though. :razz:

:beer:

Please join me in congratulating deadheadskier as AZ's latest addition to the moderator team! DHS is a solid AZ contributor, helluva skier and all around good guy. I'm confident he will do a great job here. His taste in music sucks though. :razz:

:beer:

Congrats DHS...do you need an assistant???

deadheadskier

Staff member
Congrats DHS! I'm sure The Grateful Thread will now be elevated to God-Like status!! :cool:

If my mod powers include the use of a sticky, you know where I'll use it first .... ;)

Thanks to Greg and I'm sure the other moderators for the appointment. This will go a long ways towards making up for all the times I was picked last for the kick ball team as a kid. :lol:

Thanks to Greg and I'm sure the other moderators for the appointment. This will go a long ways towards making up for all the times I was picked last for the kick ball team as a kid. :lol:

Uhh, not to over state the obvious but you are pretty much the coolest guy they could pick for the mod team!

Congrats, I'm sure you'll make a good mod...you seem to have a pretty level head on your shoulders and can inspire and contribute to debate without being contentious or antagonistic. We'll have to get together this summer for a beer at one of the local haunts. :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

deadheadskier

Staff member
Uhh, not to over state the obvious but you are pretty much the coolest guy they could pick for the mod team!

Congrats, I'm sure you'll make a good mod...you seem to have a pretty level head on your shoulders and can inspire and contribute to debate without being contentious or antagonistic. We'll have to get together this summer for a beer at one of the local haunts. :beer:

thanks man! ;) :lol:

bvibert

Staff member
Welcome to the team DHS! I look forward to your input.

thanks man! ;) :lol:

wow nice edit...already letting those new mod powers get to your head huh! I guess its true what they say, power corrupts!
FREE THE AZ, FREE THE AZ :flag: YOU CAN"T HIDE THE TRUTH...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH ;-)

:lol: nice flexing of the mod muscles already. :lol:

wa-loaf

Hey congrats man! I take back all those things I said about you .... :-D

ckofer

Website
www.skicheapordie.com
5480_104782868953_819618953_1986168_3811070_n.jpg