New Moderator: deadheadskier!

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103
  1. #1
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083

    Thumbs up New Moderator: deadheadskier!

    Please join me in congratulating deadheadskier as AZ's latest addition to the moderator team! DHS is a solid AZ contributor, helluva skier and all around good guy. I'm confident he will do a great job here. His taste in music sucks though.

    I ski double black diamonds.

  2. #2
    Represent NH!

    Maybe we can take some of the focus of this forum off Southern New England.
    I also do the Twitters.

  3. #3
    WOW! It's been a long time since a new mod was named! Congrats, DHS!!!

    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

  4. #4
    Congrats DHS! I'm sure The Grateful Thread will now be elevated to God-Like status!!
    Dyslexics Have More Nuf !

  5. #5
    thetrailboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NEK by Birth; Alta/Snowbird by Choice
    Posts
    26,271
    Items for Sale
    Congrats and welcome to the team, DHS!
    Live, Ski, or Die!


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Please join me in congratulating deadheadskier as AZ's latest addition to the moderator team! DHS is a solid AZ contributor, helluva skier and all around good guy. I'm confident he will do a great job here. His taste in music sucks though.

    Congrats DHS...do you need an assistant???

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlenut View Post
    Congrats DHS! I'm sure The Grateful Thread will now be elevated to God-Like status!!
    If my mod powers include the use of a sticky, you know where I'll use it first ....


    Thanks to Greg and I'm sure the other moderators for the appointment. This will go a long ways towards making up for all the times I was picked last for the kick ball team as a kid.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Thanks to Greg and I'm sure the other moderators for the appointment. This will go a long ways towards making up for all the times I was picked last for the kick ball team as a kid.
    Uhh, not to over state the obvious but you are pretty much the coolest guy they could pick for the mod team!

    Congrats, I'm sure you'll make a good mod...you seem to have a pretty level head on your shoulders and can inspire and contribute to debate without being contentious or antagonistic. We'll have to get together this summer for a beer at one of the local haunts.
    Last edited by deadheadskier; Jul 15, 2009 at 3:06 PM.

  9. #9
    Right on DHS!!!! Weir Everywhere!!!!!!!!!

    steveo

  10. #10
    Vortex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nashua NH, Bethel Me
    Posts
    406
    Congrats.. You bring good stuff in the misc. threads as well as the ski and hiking ones.
    Skiing is my addiction.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.