• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Just a user preference poll-Ski brand (Part 2)

What brand is your primary ski? (the one you use most)

• Fischer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elan

• Blizzard

• Stockli

• Nordica

• Line

• Not on this list and not on part 1 list

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

teachski

Website
teachski.com
Welcome to part 2 I am conducting this pole to see what is the most commonly used brand of skis by people on this forum. While I realize that many of us have more than one pair, we all have one pair that we use the most. This poll is NOT to say one brand is better than another, but simply to see what is our most commonly used brand. I have several different brands of skis at several different lengths myself, yet I know that on ski will be my primary ski this season.

Unfortunately I was not able to list more brands of skis on this list so I have repeated this survey with other brands under the same title with part 1 after it.

Greg

Staff member
teachski said:
Unfortunately I was not able to list more brands of skis on this list so I have repeated this survey with other brands under the same title with part 1 after it.
I can change a setting to allow more options. I set it to 20 so if you want to start a new thread before we get too many responses, feel free...

Status
Not open for further replies.