• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WARP -- had heart attack /open heart surgery

WJenness

Keep us posted Warp... Was there a particularly attractive female taking your pulse this time around or something? ;-)

-w

Greg

Staff member
We're thinking about you Warp. Stay positive!

WJenness

I wish but no and as of this moment ( i have a home monitor ) its still more than double what it was when i got up this am, im concerned

Keep us posted Warp, we all know you'll get there... As you said, this is not a road without speed bumps!

-w

Warp Daddy

We're thinking about you Warp. Stay positive!

Thanks Greg , Root and Wayne ----------------------------- guess i'm on a bit of a downer right now and a little too focused ---------- gotta suck it up and pump up my own sneakers on this and get positive

Dr Skimeister

I'd guess that even though the EKG today indicated that your pulse rate was up, there was no evidence of any significant arrhythmia. I'm sure that if even the slightest indication existed that your ticker wasn't working up to snuff, you would be wearing one of those open-back hospital-issue pajamas right now instead of being home.

Stay positive. Practice whatever breathing exercises you've been given. Visualize that 81 you're gonna shoot next time you're on the golf course. And the smile on the Queen's face when you wake up tomorrow.

Warp Daddy

I'd guess that even though the EKG today indicated that your pulse rate was up, there was no evidence of any significant arrhythmia. I'm sure that if even the slightest indication existed that your ticker wasn't working up to snuff, you would be wearing one of those open-back hospital-issue pajamas right now instead of being home.

Stay positive. Practice whatever breathing exercises you've been given. Visualize that 81 you're gonna shoot next time you're on the golf course. And the smile on the Queen's face when you wake up tomorrow.

DOC You are simply one of the BEST !!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your sage counsel

THE GREAT NEWS was finally at 7:30 last nite after 8 hrs the pulse rate hit 71 e.g. at 6:30 it was 128

several readings were in the hi 60's --low 70's

THIS MORNING as i took YOUR advice and looked at The Queen the pulse was 60 !!!!!!!! so its been under control for 14 hrs now ,

I'll let the pros figure out what was driving it for now im just thankful it s under control and for friends like you and others here on AZ as well as other friends in our loop

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
You and me and our 2 Queens skiing in the Tatras would be epic my man :D i mean if we're gonna dream lets go big :D

Would love to but was there this past May, gonna have to hold off at least a year. But am dying to ski Whiteface.

Tatras:

main.php

Warp Daddy

Wow with all the Whiteface love here we should get HPD to get us ALL together up there late in the season OF COURSE u guys will have to CARRY the old man here i'm not cleared to ski yet but expect to get an ok hopefully but was told to stay outta the fall line and ski easy -------that'll be a huge change not sure i can honr that recommendation :D

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Wow with all the Whiteface love here we should get HPD to get us ALL together up there late in the season OF COURSE u guys will have to CARRY the old man here i'm not cleared to ski yet but expect to get an ok hopefully but was told to stay outta the fall line and ski easy -------that'll be a huge change not sure i can honr that recommendation :D

I find it a lot easier skiing the tougher terrain, gravity does most of the work for you :)

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
To help you celebrate, I'll ski the greens and blues with you all day :daffy: