• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

3 nites in NYC

Moe Ghoul

I'll just lay it out to avoid answering 15 questions.

The dates are locked, total 600$.
You get a suite similar to the middle photo. Has a full kitchenette, no stove. Daily housekeeping, safe, rooms have 1 or 2 bathrooms depending on room configuration. Parking is ~20/day. More if you want to take your car in and out while there. Bar on top floor. 2 blox from Central park, across the street from Carnegie Hall, a block up from Carnegie Deli. It's basically like a nice hotel without a restaurant. Park Central hotel occupies the other half of the building.

Last edited:

deadheadskier

Staff member
Very cool. If I didn't have such limited vacation time from work, I'd be all over this. $20 parking is dirt cheap. You can't get hotel parking in Boston for under $32

Moe Ghoul

Change in plans, Dad the dogsitter will be in Germany in October, therefore wife and I are taking the November dates and offering the October dates instead. Edits were made to reflect the changes where necessary.

Edit: If an Admin can change the thread title to "4" nites, it would be appreciated. Doesn't appear that I can do that with the thread tools. TIA.