• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Case 7/29/9

Trev

Nice run up at Case tonight, it didn't rain during the ride (Dr. Mel fails the accuracy test again), however the trails obviously got some rain today. That said, conditions where fine.

No real mud, a little bit of grease/slippage but not bad by any means.

I did Line street, met 2 other bikers there, took off with them and proceeded up toward the Red trail. Being that I have been licking my lips to hit that trail for a couple of weeks now, I separated their company here.

I hit the Red Trail before, once, downhill toward the parking lot. That was ok and it appeared to be fairly gnarly at the time. Well, I thought it was a good trail going up, I enjoyed it fully and is now part of what I consider some of the best riding @ Case. It's challenging but not too much so. Good stuff, can't wait to hit it again, it's one of those trails I could hit a couple times in on run I think.. and not be bored.

Blue trail to the top.. then I took the grey to yellow red down.. part of the yellow red I have not hit yet.. good stuff again!

Anyhow.. good run.. no boo boos.. couple quick hours..