• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Marc's 2009 Pan Mass Challenge Day 1 pics

drjeff

Lol, if it was a non alcoholic ferry ride, no one told the people staffing the two bars on the top deck.

Last year someone printed up bumper stickers that people were wearing on their shorts that read "My ass was sore in P-town, PMC 2008"... no it wasn't me, but I thought it was damn funny. P-town is one interesting place.

Hand's down one of the most entertaining evenings I've ever had was about 10 years ago when me + my wife and 2 other couples were having some drinks one evening in p-town. The people watching was like no other place I've ever been to! And the commentary was hysterical even before the first beverage was emptied!

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Thanks a lot John.

For anyone who may be interested, here's a video of Bill Starr, the founder of the PMC, delivering his opening address this year at the 30th edition. If you want to know a little about the history of the event, check it out-