• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

This site

Joshua B

I just showed this site to a fellow skiing co-worker. He's a new homeowner in the Jay area and a Jay Peak fan for years. I showed him the Vermont ski cam page and he was like "Woh! I wanna ad those cams to my site!" He immediately went over to RSN and was trying to see how he could do it. He was impressed with Greg's php coding. This story really goes nowhere except to say people like and envy what Greg is doing. :)

Greg

Staff member
Joshua B said:
I just showed this site to a fellow skiing co-worker. He's a new homeowner in the Jay area and a Jay Peak fan for years. I showed him the Vermont ski cam page and he was like "Woh! I wanna ad those cams to my site!" He immediately went over to RSN and was trying to see how he could do it. He was impressed with Greg's php coding. This story really goes nowhere except to say people like and envy what Greg is doing. :)
Thanks Josh! The RSN cams can be added to your co-worker's site by visiting this page:

http://www.rsn.com/aboutrsn/sponsor.html?page=wantcams

It's pretty easy to set up. I like having them cleanly displayed on one page, by state, thus the ski cams here.

Anyway, thanks again for the kind words!

Salwa

Greg, your new MRG banner ad is very nice. So is the Jiminy ad. I was chatting with another member and I commented that it's so cool to see a mid-size mountain recognizing that they can target their core audience right here.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Greg, your new MRG banner ad is very nice. So is the Jiminy ad. I was chatting with another member and I commented that it's so cool to see a mid-size mountain recognizing that they can target their core audience right here.

Wow old thread....btw Greg sold the site to Nick.

bigbog

6/2/2015 EDIT:
I'm just happy to have Greg's Outside link to the skimat link, showing that Active Downweighting LIVES..without the modern day gymnastics.....on the physical portion of the planet.

Last edited: