• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

World's Strictest Parents

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Looks like GSS missed his chance by a year or two! :-o

World's Strictest Parents

The World's Strictest Parents is now casting nationwide for rebellious teenagers AND strict families.
*Moms and dads, if you are proud of your firm family structure, have well behaved kids over the age of 13 and want to show off your unflinching strict parenting skills, the casting team would like to hear from you. Producers are seeking parents with unique interests and strong family values who want to share their fail safe parenting styles with the world.
* Teenagers, are you rebellious? Are you tired of your parents' rules and restrictions? Ever wanted to see if the grass is really greener living with a brand new set of parents? We're looking for boys and girls with parental approval who are between the ages of 15 and 18 (and still in high school). We're casting confident teens of all types including; technically savvy teens; hippies; urbanites; slobs; surfers; affluent teens; liberals; defiant teens; and teens who have extraordinary circumstances.

drjeff

Just another show that I'm happy to say WON'T be watched in my house and have me wishing for 30 minutes of my life back!

Fixed my finger/brain disconnect attempt at spelling there ;)

Last edited:

mondeo

So when are the creators of Survivor getting thrown in jail for starting all this reality show garbage?

I am a big fan of Reality shows!!!! If I'm ever a parent I'm gonna be really lenient..some parents don't even let their kids eat candy or watch TV and those kids end up becoming Priests and Psychopaths

Warp Daddy

am of tghe strong belief that reality shows are the lowest common denominator of of our college intellectual laziness. They simply ADD NO VALUE to the betterment of society and display our greatest weaknesses as a general reflection to the world of just how soft and mushy the character of mass society has become .

Sorry for thre rant but these shows rot your brain, glorify dependency and enable losers to wallow in their own murk

End of rant --

am of tghe strong belief that reality shows are the lowest common denominator of of our college intellectual laziness. They simply ADD NO VALUE to the betterment of society and display our greatest weaknesses as a general reflection to the world of just how soft and mushy the character of mass society has become .

Sorry for thre rant but these shows rot your brain, glorify dependency and enable losers to wallow in their own murk

End of rant --

I find them entertaining. I've always enjoyed the Real World..7 strangers picked to live in a house and have their lives taped..find out what happens when people stop being polite and start being real. The Osbournes was good, trading spouses is good, million dollar listing is good..alot better than watching the Cosby show which is uber realistic..Not..

I am a soft spot for reality TV shows, just like 80s music, fat women who sweat gravy and groomers..